Hello, my name is Nikki and im 14 years old. My counciler told me to find somewhere where I can express what happened and why it still effects me but I don't think i'm ready. But I have been viewing yoursite and I kinda figured out that when i feel ready you all will take the time to listin.

Nikki

Hello, my name is Nikki and im 14 years old. My counciler told me to find somewhere where I can express what happened and why it still effects me but I don't think i'm ready. But I have been viewing yoursite and I kinda figured out that when i feel ready you all will take the time to listin.

Nikki

Hi Nikki.

I just joined today, as well. Don't feel pressured to share anything you don't feel comfortable sharing at this point. Take all of the time that you need, and when you are ready, we will be here for you.

-M

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to AS. I'm sure that you will find a lot of empathy here and a lot to relate to. Keep reading, we are here, when you are ready to post.

Kate

Hello Nikki.

Welcome to AS. I'm glad you've found this forum where there are a lot of people that can relate to a lot of your feelings and give you some support.

You take care. Hugs to you. :bighug:

Atlantis

hi and welcome to AS

Best wishes

karen

Welcome to AS, I hope that being here can help you sort through your feelings .. :hug: :hug:

Welcome to AS.

TAke Care

Mandy

Nikki

nikki

you are absolutly right we will be glad to listen when youre ready sweety take your time weve all been there it took me a really long time to find this place and thank GOD every day that i did :hug: