Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hello, my name is Nikki and im 14 years old. My counciler told me to find somewhere where I can express what happened and why it still effects me but I don't think i'm ready. But I have been viewing yoursite and I kinda figured out that when i feel ready you all will take the time to listin.

Nikki

Hello, my name is Nikki and im 14 years old. My counciler told me to find somewhere where I can express what happened and why it still effects me but I don't think i'm ready. But I have been viewing yoursite and I kinda figured out that when i feel ready you all will take the time to listin.

Nikki

Hi Nikki.

I just joined today, as well. Don't feel pressured to share anything you don't feel comfortable sharing at this point. Take all of the time that you need, and when you are ready, we will be here for you.

-M

Hello Nikki.

Welcome to AS. I'm glad you've found this forum where there are a lot of people that can relate to a lot of your feelings and give you some support.

You take care. Hugs to you. :bighug:

Atlantis

Welcome to AS, I hope that being here can help you sort through your feelings .. :hug: :hug:

Nikki

nikki

you are absolutly right we will be glad to listen when youre ready sweety take your time weve all been there it took me a really long time to find this place and thank GOD every day that i did :hug: