Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

koby

Hi, i'm koby and I am new here. Hopefully I will be able to get to know some of you a little better and start to open up a little more. I have trouble trusting people, but I am working on it. I look forward to meeting you all. Thank you.

Hi Koby,

It is good to have you here. I understand about the trust issues. As you continue to heal, you will find others to trust. Trust is earned and you will find that there are many members here who will earn your trust.

Take care.

Kate

Hey Koby don't worry about it. I think we all have some trust issues here one way or another. Welcome to AS. I hope you find your way around and meet lots of new friends. I'm always here if you want to talk. Take care of yourself and stay strong.

Always Ivana :tealribbon:

Hey Koby don't worry about it. I think we all have some trust issues here one way or another. Welcome to AS. I hope you find your way around and meet lots of new friends. I'm always here if you want to talk. Take care of yourself and stay strong.

Always Ivana :tealribbon:

Hi Koby,

Welcome to AS. Sometimes in life it is difficult learning how to trust people again. I can relate to that but I am wishing you well and sending you some hugs. Bless you.

You take care. :bighug:

Atlantis