Sign in to follow this  
Enola

Introducing Myself

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm not sure exactly how this board works - it's set up a little different than some I've posted on. But I think I'll like it.

My name is Enola. I prefer to stay anonymous here for a little while anyway :) I am 31 years old. On the outside I have it all together - consummate professional, eloquent speaker, mom to one darling daughter, married, happy and totally in control. On the inside, I am a panicky, messed up, crazy person, trying with all her might to hold it together.

I'm in counseling (again) and it's tough. But I'm trying.....

Looking forward to getting to know some of you here.

Hi and welcome to AS

Best wishes

karen

Welcome to AS Enola. Don't worry about not being sure about how to post, just read through and settle in. By the way, I love the avatar, it looks beautiful.

Take care.

Atlantis

It's great to have you with us, Enola. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to feeling as though they have it all together on the outside, but are hiding pain on the inside. I hope you will find friendship and support here :)

Welcome!

Meg

Hi Enola,

I'm glad that you are here. I'm glad that you have a therapist, good for you. This is a great place for healing.

Kate

Hi enola, and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here

take care of yourself

teazle

ps - i love the avatar as well, its so peaceful :)

Enola,

I totally understand the glue on the outside and the butter on the inside. (holding it together verses slipping all over the place) I am new here and a little afraid to post but reading other people's welcomes already helps me feel not so alone in trying to keep it together.

I am glad that you have a counselor that you are willing to try with.

Iammy