Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey New Shy And Nervous

Hi Deeply Hidden,

Welcome. I'm glad that you are here.

I used to be very shy as well. In time, it will get so much better, especially around other survivors.

Gentle and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Hey don't worry I was pretty shy too but here it's so easy to talk. Everyone is so sensitive and supportive. I'm so glad you found this site. If you ever want to talk feel free to pm me. Welcome to AS! Take care

Always Ivana :tealribbon:

Welcome to After Silence... this is a wonderful place. I was shy when I first came here too...you will get more comfortable with time! Just remember to keep fighting, you are a survivor! :lindybear:

Hi DeeplyHidden,

Welcome to AS. Don't worry about being shy, if you feel you can't post anything just yet, read through and understand that this is a group of friends that have gathered to help support each other through difficult times. I hope you find what you are looking for here. For me, its been a great help.

Take care of yourself. Wishing you well.

Atlantis :butterfly:

welcome to AS hun, pm me if ya need anything

welcome to AS!

(((((((((((((((((((((((DeeplyHidden)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

dont worry about being shy, its a common result of the terrors we have been through.

lots of ppl are shy here to start with.

when i first found this site, i found it easier to open up by reading other ppls posts and replying and explaining how i can relate to them.

take a look around, read posts, take your time.

you will soon see that we are all friends here.

no1 will judge you or hurt you, and we will always always believe you, whatever yor story, however much of it you choose tio share and when.

feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

willow

xxx

Greetings and welcome to After Silence my dear!

I’m glad you found us.. I think you will find that this is a very friendly and supportive place to be. I hope you find it incredibly helpful as I have. :)

I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you a little better.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. I’m always here to listen.

Take care and best wishes for 2007 hun :hug:

Much love from Leah XxX

hi seeply hidden and welcome to the group

i hope you some day will be able to open up and I can always use another opinion I like hearing what the people hear have to say I value the opinion of this group greatly and have been given some great advice by the members here. :hug:

Hello and welcome! I'm quite new and this place has been an amazing experience so far. Don't worry about opening up before you're ready, nobody expects anything of you here. I hope you find what you're looking for.

:hug:

Hi Deeplyhidden

Feel free to take your time and wait till you feel settled before you start opening up. I hope you can feel comfortable here and find what you are looking for.

take care of yourself

teazle