Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Ya'll....a Little Nervous

Reyes

Hi Claire,

I understand what you mean about the huge impact in aftereffects from abuse. I have gone through that as well.

However, you are doing so much healing at a young age and that is terrific healing work. Good for you.

I'm glad that you got away. That is one thing that I always regret and it really hindered my ability to heal and to keep others from emotionally abusing me in my family.

I'm glad that you are here.

Good healing to you.

Kate

Hi Claire,

Welcome to AS :hug:

I've found great comfort and support here, probably more than anywhere else. I hope you find what you are looking for here. People are unbelievably supportive so don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!

Take Care and Welcome

~Sarah~

Hi Claire,

Welcome to AS. I'm glad you've found a group of friends here that care. I've found in the short while that I've been here, a tremendous amount of comfort, and they've helped me understand some of the emotions that I have been feeling are totally normal in the process of healing. They've all been so friendly and supportive, so I hope you find what you are looking for here. I'm sure you will.

You take care. Wishing you all the best.

Atlantis

Welcome, Claire. I'm glad you're here and look forward to getting to know you. :hug:

Welcome to AS huni :) I'm glad you've found this place, it can be a real help :) and i know what you mean about the lasting affects of it all... they can sometimes be worse than that of the actual event, for me any way. I'm sorry for all that you've had to endure huni (it truely is a terrible shame that this stuff still happens, how frustrating! :( ) . I hope you find the help, support and possible guuidence you are searching for on here, i know its deffinately helped me and everyone on here is extremly nice, we'll all look after you :):hug: (if ok) and if you ever need to talk huni you can always just pm me. lv mic x x x x x

:hi: Welcome to AS! :hug:

I understand how long lasting the effects of abuse can be. I am having trouble dealing with all of the affects of it still.

Everyone here is so supportive, I hope you find this place as helpful as I have.

Greetings and welcome to After Silence my dear!

I’m glad you found us.. I think you will find that this is a very friendly and supportive place to be. I hope you find it incredibly helpful as I have. :)

I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you a little better.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. I’m always here to listen.

Take care and best wishes for 2007 hun :hug:

Much love from Leah XxX

P.s: Yay for Stone Sour in your sig. hehe

Edited by Leah™