Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone,

it's been a long time since i've been around... not sure if anyone here remembers me... but it's good to see that it's still as supportive a place as ever. :)

Anyway, i feel close to hitting bottom... and not sure where else to turn without people around me finding out that I really dont have it all together... just wanted to come back here to try to deal with stuff instead of all the other unhealthy things I do... there are very few safe places to go, and well, this is it... look forward to getting to know you all better... :)

Clarissa

Hi Clarissa,

I say welcome back, although I have not got to know you previously. I've only just joined myself. I hope coming back here will help you with what you are going through now, and if at anytime I can help, I'll do my best.

In the meanwhile take care and look after yourself.

Atlantis

Hi Clarissa,

You sure were missed. We understand you've been going through a rough time sweetie. We all missed you so much. Hugs & Love.

Love, Haullie

Hi Haullie,

THank you so much. You've stuck by me through everything, and I love you to pieces for it. I missed you and AS a whole bunch too... and i am actually a little nervous trying to sort through my past, but here i am... it's good to be back. Thanks for having me back with open arms. :)

Clarissa

Hi Clarissa! :hi:

Nice to see you around again, welcome home :hug:

Hi Clarissa!!

I missed you!! :hug:

I'm sorry to hear things have been difficult lately, we are always here for you :bighug:

NICOLE!!!! VERA!!!!! Yay!!! It's definitely feeling like a homecoming! :P I've missed you girls a whole bunch. Thanks for the welcome and for always being so supportive. Love you both lots and lots!!

Hi Haullie,

THank you so much. You've stuck by me through everything, and I love you to pieces for it. I missed you and AS a whole bunch too... and i am actually a little nervous trying to sort through my past, but here i am... it's good to be back. Thanks for having me back with open arms. :)

Clarissa

Clarissa,

I know you've been through so much sweetie and if you ever need someone to listen I am here for you. I tried calling you a bunch of times but I seem to always miss you. Let me know if you'd like me to give you a ring some time this week. I would love to talk to you and catch up with you. It's been such a long time, I think we need to set aside a tea time party for just the both of us. What do you think hun? Love you always.

Love, Haullie

That sounds lovely, Haullie. I miss you lots. I'm going to be out of town for the next week, but after that, it would be awesome to hear your sweet voice again. You are so wonderful!!