Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Maiden-post!

Hi all,

I've just signed up...this is my first post...it's still pretty recent for me (we're only talking weeks)...and I am too chicken to talk to anyone face-to-face, so here I am. I never thought it could happen to me (I'm in a wheelchair and paralysed from the mid-chest down) - what kind of person does something like that?! I'm hoping to connect with people on some level, who may understand what the aftermath stuff if like, even if it's only through chat/message boards.

Thanks,

Nat :tear:

Hi Nat,

welcome to AS sorry you had reason to come find it but I hope you will find some solace here.

Everyone is so lovely and always here to listen.

Safe hugs to you honey.

xoxoxxoxoxox

I am so very sorry for what brings you here honey but am glad that you found AS. :console:

Make yourself at home and welcome to the group. :bighug:

Ello and welcome to After Silence Nat.

I’m sorry to hear what you’ve been through, but I'm glad you found us and am looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you a little better.

I hope you find this place to be as helpful and supportive as I have.

Take care and best wishes for 2007 hun :hug:

If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. I’m always here to listen.

Much love from Leah XxX

:bighug:

Welcome Nat :hug:

I'm sorry you needed to come here, but very glad you found us. Everyone here understands how you feel... you've come to the right place. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Hi Nat,

I'm so sorry to hear what you went through. There is no answer to what kind of people do this, at least publicly. I've already started to find some comfort here. Wishing you all the best.

Lots of Love being sent to you from a survivor.

Atlantis :lindybear:

Hi there,

I am sorry for what has happened to you. I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and I welcome you to After Silence. I have found much hope and inspiration here both in the chat and on the forums.

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Fellow SOR person

Whitedove