Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, Everyone

Mari

I am probably old enough to be most of you-all's mother, and have spent many years coming to terms with who I am and why, but I now have several friends and patients who are in need of just such a site and service as this, so am climbing aboard too. The road to where I am has been bumpy, but the view is lovely. For all those still climbing, go for it--full speed ahead! The memories don't go away, they just lose their power over you eventually. I am very glad to find this site and hope that it provides just the strength that too many of us need. Happy New Year everyone!

Hi Mari :hi:

Welcome to AS.....Thank you for your words of encouragement, It's always nice to read posts like this one....Look forward to seeing you around more.....Happy New Year to you too...:)

Hi Mari :hi:

It's always nice to have a member be able to let others know that there is a way through all of the trials we go through as survivors. The view for me is getting better and better every day. :) Welcome to AS. :hug:

Ello and welcome to After Silence Mari!

Your words of encouragement are much appreciated. :) Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you a little better. I hope you find this place to be as splendid and supportive as I have.

Take care and best wishes for the new year hun :hug:

Much love from Leah XxX

hye mari, welcome to AS, I am glad you found us. I lok forward to getting to know yabetter soon, till then take good care of you,

xxxsonnetxxx