Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New.

hi everyone.

i am new to after silence.

i am only 15 and my story begins at 11 and doesnt end until 15.

i am having some trouble battling the emotions that came along with the rape, but i am hoping that surrounding myself with other women who have been through similar events and seeing how you have gotten through it will help.

i hope to share my full story one day but i dont feel that i am ready right now.

Hi, and welcome to After Silence. :hi:

I'm 15 as well, and it's ok to take your time telling. It's a hard thing to do. Do it when you're ready. I still haven't told all of what happened to me.

If you ever need to talk pm me.

take care :tealribbon::tealribbon::tealribbon:

Ello and welcome to AS sweetie :)

I think you will find that this is a rather splendid place indeed. I hope after silence helps you as much as it’s helped me.

If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me... I’m always here to listen.

Looking forward seeing you around the boards and getting to know you a little better.

Much Love & Take Care XxX

From Leah. :hug:

hi everyone.

i am having some trouble battling the emotions that came along with the rape, but i am hoping that surrounding myself with other women who have been through similar events and seeing how you have gotten through it will help.

i hope to share my full story one day but i dont feel that i am ready right now.

First of all, welcome! Second of all, you don't have to feel pressured to tell your story now. Take your time. At your own pace. I know I have felt that way in the past--everything is so overwhelming and to put it all out in words seems too overwhelming. Take care of yourself and welcome! :)

hi everyone.

Hey! I'm new to this site today - I'm also new to chat rooms, so if I figure out how to use this, I'll be back, and we can talk! I think we might both find some friends here! Lorri