Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Newbie

daisy

Hi everyone, am so glad I found this place, life is so difficult at the moment, I thought it was just me, but after doing some digging it looks like my experiences as a child and teenager have really taken it's toll on my life. I have always said that I don't care about what happened and that it doesn't bother me, I am strong and it wouldn't ruin my life, but it looks like I was kidding myself. Now severly depressed, anxious, eating problems, possibly BPD, PTSD and god knows what else, the professionals are yet to diagnose me, I have just come out of a psych ward with no diagnoses which is absurd. There is no way what I feel and go through everyday is normal, if it is I can't carry on, I can't live like this forever. I am going to have to pull myself together a little and get a second opinion. Haha thats my way of saying Hi? Aaaarrrrghhh just want to run around and scream.

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, you have already given me the best gift, a place where I can begin to tell my story, it really tired me out writing it trying to remember events and even harder to put them in some sort of order as massive chunks of my life are still missing. I have taken the first step in the healing progress. Thankyou