Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New And Confused...

Guest Scarlet

Guest Scarlet

Hi Everybody.... My name is Scarlet & I'm new to this message board. I've never been on one before so it might take me a few days to figure all of this out. I hope I am posting to the right area, if not I apologize. I'm totally confused as to how this works, but I'm really looking forward to being a part of your community and I'm very thankful that I was invited to join. So please bear with me, I will get this figured out. :)

Somehow I managed to figure out how to do my profile & stuff, and hopefully this post will go through to where it's supposed to go... but if it gets like lost in LostPostVille or goes to the wrong place can someone email me & let me know?

Thanks...

So I guess that's all...

Peace...

Scarlet,

it's great to see you here :hug:

You did everything right and this is the perfect place to introduce yourself so don't worry about anything.

I hope you'll find support and many new friends here!

Hugs,

Vera

Welcome, Scarlet!

i'm sorry you have reasons to be here. i'm glad that you have found such an amazing place and amazing people. Take your time to figure things out,

good luck! :hug:

Daniela.

Hi Scarlet and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Hay,welcome!!!! :D

I hope u find wot u need here,every1 is so warm & friendly-take ur time 2 look round ect.....

Lookin forward 2 gettin 2 know u.....

:hug: & :wub:

Sooks xoxox

welcome scarlet :hug:

i'm sorry for the pain that has brought you here. you have found a great place with many supportive people.

i hope you find what you are searching for

emmax

This is a place of wonderful people, and I am glad that you have found this special place...A warm glow can be found here and I hope that it helps you on your journey of healing...Good luck to you :hug:

Guest Scarlet

Hi again.....

Thank you all so much for being so welcoming. It is very much appreciated. I'm trying to figure out how everything works, trying to find my way around...

And I think I'm going to post something in the venting section.

From what I have seen so far, this message board is truly amazing and there seems to be a whole lotta kindrid spirits on it.

So thanks for letting me into this realm of healing. :)

Guest queenie

Scarlet

:hug::hug::hug: Welcome to the family! I hope you will find all of the love and unconditional support here as I have. I look forward to getting to know you better. :hug::hug::hug:

Not to be off topic: But I really like your hair color :wub: Oh and Your tattoos :P

Sending all of my Love,

Jen

:throb::throb::throb: