soccerkl8

Sorry... I'm New And A Little Scared!

I just wanted to say that i am very happy to have found this website. I have kept silent about everything that has happened in my life. I am 19 years old and i was raped and no one knows. This is the first time just writing that out. But maybe it's time to just come out and begin to listen.

Welcome to AS, hun.

Take Care

Mandy :hug:

Hi, I know how hard it must have been to say that. Welcome to AS... it is a safe place to look to for support.

welcome and sorry to hear that you had to endure that. it is NOT your fault....ever! I know you're a very strong gal take your time around here and it is a superb place for support.

Hi and welcome to AS

Best wishes

karen

Good for you for speaking out and telling us that you were raped sweetie. That can be so hard to say. :console:

Feel free to post as much as you would like or just kick back and read, either way welcome to AS. :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome honey! I'm glad you've found AS. It's a great place to find support and understanding. I"m sorry for what you've been through. You are very brave for reaching out here and making an effort to heal.

Be well

:throb:

Hi! I am 19 and I am also new here... Feel free to write. :hug: