Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello To You All!

Hi :hi:

Im 24 and a student in the UK. I've just found this site after a desperate search to find a place where i fit in. I've recently found myself distancing myself from my uni friends simply because i feel my expeience has made me so different from them.

I am lucky that they are very supportive and i am grateful for it but at the same time i find myself thinking 'you just dont have a clue'.

I've only had a quick look around the site but already feel so much confort from it. It's been so lonely recently.

Anyway hello to everyone and i look forward to getting to know you all with time :up:

Ello sweetie, welcome to after silence. I’m sorry for what you have been through, but I’m glad you have found us. I think you will find a lot of comfort and support here, I know I have.

If you ever need someone to talk to about anything feel free to PM me any time or add me on MSN or Yahoo.

See you around the forums hun

Much love from Leah :hug: xxx

Welcome to AS! The people here are great and extremely understanding! I'm sorry for what you've been through but I hope you can find comfort on this site! Please know that everyone on here is here for you (whether you've talked to them before or not) whenever you need them so please don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it. Good job on finding the site and good luck on your journey of healing.

Be well and go gently on yourself!

~Sarah~

:hug::hug: