Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I Am New

hi i am new. i am a 39 year old survivor of much abuse. from severe neglect from my mother, to molestations from neighbors, one incident with my brother, a rape by someone i thought was a friend to extreme and horrific torture (of all kinds) from my ex-husband. i left him in 1992 and i have been in therapy, in one form or another, since then. i am here to talk to people who understand and care about what i am dealing with. i can not seem to find much support around where i live. i will try soon to put my story up. thank you all so much. :hi:

ty molly for welcoming me. about my username, i feel like i have held all of this crap in for way way too long and i refuse to do so anymore. i am tired of perps getting away with all of their crap. it is time for survivor to give the perps back the shame. ty again

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope that you find what you need on this forum. It has been a solace for many, including myself, through very, very difficult times - from admitting what happened, through the rage, through the sadness and every other experience and emotion - also through acceptance, love and happiness - AS has always been there. You will certainly find very caring people here. Welcome. (((silent no more)))

ty molly for welcoming me. about my username, i feel like i have held all of this crap in for way way too long and i refuse to do so anymore. i am tired of perps getting away with all of their crap. it is time for survivor to give the perps back the shame. ty again

You are so right! I couldn't agree more, good for you!

Welcome again, you will love it here!

:hug:

EDIT-stupid typo

Edited by molly9119