Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey All, Hope You Remember Me :p

... Thought i'd stop by while i had a quick moment.. sorry its been so long everyone.. i hope you are all okay and well ... and esp melissa. its been a while babygirl and i miss you.. i hope you are okay and happy if you get the chance to read this!

For all you newbies, my name is fern.. and iv been registerd here.. well.. muist be just over a year i suppose.. im not to sure. i have a memory like a seive haha and im 14, and proud survivor of sexual abuse.

... Just a little update.. i got my funding for college and am now 3 months into my GCSE corse.. its going well and i am getting A's here there and everywere! Which is always a good thing. I havnt cut myself in over 10 months and the bulimia, well. Its getting there. Iv met someone whos absoloutly amazing, and although thats a little more complicated than i would like.. im happy for the moment. Hes an amazing person.. who i trust dearly.. and has restored my faith in men :P:P My mum is alot better now.. and it was her one year anniversary with her boyfriend bonfirenight. Shes very happy and im happy for her. .. its coming up a year since my dad left now.. i think... maybe even longer.. time seems to be flying atm.. maybe im getting a little left behind... but im doing amazing now.. and i know i couldnt have got this far without the support from AS .. ritght back all those months ago.. when you all helped tp pcik me back up off my feet. your all such amazing peo-pel and i hope you are all doing well and coping okay.

Love you all, sooo much! and will try and get online again real soon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Edited by livelifethewayuwant2

Hi Fern, good to see you about and hear how you are doing .. :hug: :hug: :hug: