Sign in to follow this  
joyfulheart

Yes,another New One!

Just found this site by chance while looking through the Joyful Heart site. One that I have been familiar with for sometime now. 3 years ago this month I was sexually assaulted by an unknown assailant, making this month a little harder than most. Anyway, I posted on the forum that Mariska had up for a while. I got to know quit a few people there and became comfortable with telling my story. Since the board came down, I haven't found another one I feel comfortale enough to post on regarding these issues. I am so happy to say that this one has become available. And I am only posting because it is supported by JHF. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to getting to know more of you in the near future.

xo

Joyful Heart

Hi and welcome to AS.

I hope that you soon feel as comfortable here as you did on your other site

best wishes

karen

Make yourself at home and welcome to After Silence honey. :)

:bighug:

Donna =)

welcoem to the board!! this is a great site and i love that show by the way, SVU. she's an amazing actress and i like her site also, seen it several times

:tealribbon: Aw...thanks gals!! It is great to know that they're other survivors out there who are making it. At first I felt like my life was over, but slowly over these 3 years, I feel myself coming back to life, thanks to the support and encouragement from ladies like you!!

Thanks! :hug:

Hello, and welcome,

I have found this site so helpful in more ways then one,

hope to get to know you more as time goes on,

we are all here for each other so come in and pull up a comfy chair :)

`pulls up a comfy chair` Thanks, I look forward to meeting more of you all as well!!

Nice to meet you Joyful Heart. I'm fairly new here myself and have found some incredibly helpful things. I hope you do as well.

Welcome to AS. :)