Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Yes,another New One!

Just found this site by chance while looking through the Joyful Heart site. One that I have been familiar with for sometime now. 3 years ago this month I was sexually assaulted by an unknown assailant, making this month a little harder than most. Anyway, I posted on the forum that Mariska had up for a while. I got to know quit a few people there and became comfortable with telling my story. Since the board came down, I haven't found another one I feel comfortale enough to post on regarding these issues. I am so happy to say that this one has become available. And I am only posting because it is supported by JHF. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to getting to know more of you in the near future.

xo

Joyful Heart

Hi and welcome to AS.

I hope that you soon feel as comfortable here as you did on your other site

best wishes

karen

welcoem to the board!! this is a great site and i love that show by the way, SVU. she's an amazing actress and i like her site also, seen it several times

:tealribbon: Aw...thanks gals!! It is great to know that they're other survivors out there who are making it. At first I felt like my life was over, but slowly over these 3 years, I feel myself coming back to life, thanks to the support and encouragement from ladies like you!!

Thanks! :hug:

Nice to meet you Joyful Heart. I'm fairly new here myself and have found some incredibly helpful things. I hope you do as well.

Welcome to AS. :)