Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Newbie

Hi all, my name is cheryl and I am another newbie. I am taking control over my life it seems like really for the first time , and this ( ra@e /or se!ual assult survior does not define me. Yes it is a part of me but it does not control me any longer. I look forward to getting to know the board and the wonderful people I am sure are here.

:)

purplechair

Well hello there chair, purplechair, Cherly.... Welcome to As... so glad you could make it... you have great spirit and strength... :agree2: thanks for joining.... BUNNY DANCE FOR YOU.... :lindybunnie::lindybunnie::lindybunnie::lindybunnie::lindybunnie::lindybunnie:

Love,

Sassa

hi cheryl!

welcome to AS. looking forward to getting to know you too. xxx

Thank you for the warm welcome

sass :blush:

Hi all, my name is cheryl and I am another newbie. I am taking control over my life it seems like really for the first time , and this ( ra@e /or se!ual assult survior does not define me. Yes it is a part of me but it does not control me any longer. I look forward to getting to know the board and the wonderful people I am sure are here.

:)

purplechair