Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Name Change But Still Kat Like....

Kalalau

Well my name is Kathleen. Nickname is Kat. So just imagine how much you can play off of Kat. I respond to Kitty Kat... Kitty Kat Meow Meow, Meowsers, Kit Kat, Katattack, Katallac, Kataract, Meow, and on and on.... litterally - people meow at me to get my attention.

And Sassafras is for being sassy. In my teens, my girls would say.... Sssssssssssassafrassssssssss mmm hmmm... attitude... empowerment... sassiness.... diva.... and one part making fun of yourself. So it is an endearing term of being a Sassafras.

Kitty Monkey was fine, as I love cats (am one) and love monkeys... but... it left out my 'tude. So since I am Kitty Kat.... and Sassafras... it is only natural for me to add something at the end of Kitty Kat... whether Kitty Kat Meow... or Sassafras.

Is that more than you wanted to know? I think I confused myself. lol Just a representation of my personality.

Thankthhhhhhhhhhh fer athking. :)

cool name. mine sucks, i couldn't come up with one, so i used the same one i use for my email. its my initials, and the year i was born and the year i got the email. i lost the password to my old one. i wish i could come up with a cool one too. i see some cool ones on here. creative people!!

You crack me up jm!!!!!! Here's for you and your wanting a new name (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JM)))))))))))))))))))))))) What are your interests? Favorite colors? A funny thing someone called you once? Music genre? Movie prefrences? Favorite Halloween costume? A emotion you seem to be best friends with? Animal? Dislikes? I mean... there are so many posibilities here...

Anyways... hugs to you!

KM

lets see, my wife's pet name for me is "joely" but um,, as sweet as that is, i don't think i want that one. love her to death though. :P:wub: ok, my musice prefrence is, rock, and some r & B and rap, but i'm mostly a rock fan for like green day, afi, the smiths, the killers, all american rejects, nickelback, and i could go on but i won't. um, i like to play video games, basketball, and golf. my favorite dog is a boxer, we have one of those, and we also have a smaller dog, a little peekineese/pooodle. i was the joker once, (i try to be that quite often). my brother says i try to be funny but i'm not, i think he's just jealous of my skills (just kidding). i love my wife, i do know that and i think everyone else does too, if they've read my sappy posts. i would like to come up with one that does describe me but like i said i wish i was as creative as some of you. if anybody has any good ideas to help me, you can either reply to me or pm me if you'd like. hopefully someone can come up with something good, kitty, you helped me get started. oh and my favorite colors are blue and black. sorry didn't mean to give you my whole resume. :)

• 1 year later...