Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im Back From Nevada!

Bianca

Hey you guys!! Im so happy I have the internet again! I was in Nevada for a week in some resort which was the coolest thing that I have ever seen! Not the resort but the view of the hills covered in snow and the random dear that would pop out of bushes and just stare at you until you move.... then they would run away. Nevada was the perfect get away, just wish that it could have been longer. I had some much time to think up there, just about life and how I can get through this, this being the abuse and all the things that I have been through. Im going to be okay. Thats what I keep telling myself. And if any of you are prayer people I sure could use some. Uhmm I toldjlt and Jlt I was going to post some pictures BUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW!! SO if any of you can guide me how that would be great I have some WONDERFUL pictures I would love to show you all. Hope your days has been going well God bless.

~Bianca~

Hi and welcome back Bianca

So glad you had such a great time and can't wait to see piccies - do you have a digital camera and have stored the photos on your comp??

best wishes

karen