Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Sparks

Hello,

I am 28 years old. I was raped when I was 23 and then again when I was 26. The anniversary date of both of these are approaching and I found this place and it seemed like a good place to get some support. I don't exaclty know what kind of intro I should give but anyway. I'm just hoping to meet some people who understand (my friends are great but they don't know what to do with me). And I feel guilty talking to them. My name is Sara but most of my friends call me Sparks. I'm looking forward to a place where I can speak about all the things that can't be discussed anywhere else.

Thanks for reading,

Sparks

Welcome. I'm new here too.

It is hard to talk to people that haven't had the same experience, even if their empathatic and sensative to the situation. No one knows it like those that have been through it. I hope you find it helpful here. AS seems full of support.

Welcome to AS sparks....I hope to get to know you better!!! See you around....

Thank you Lindsay!

I hope that I will get to know you and many other people and maybe that will make this all easier for me

Sparks