Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I just came across this site late last night during another one of my many sleepless nights. I guess this is the part where I introduce myslef. My name is Sarah and I am a 22 year old university student as well as the survivor of rape and following sexual harrassment. I have been living in silence about these issues until just recently. I had a pretty serious breakdown and just couldnt take the lonliness and anger I was experincing. I am really happy to have found this site where I can talk openly about how im feeling and connect with others who have expeirenced the same kinds of things. I have a lot of trouble opening up and tend to keep my emotions bottled up inside. I am starting to see the effects of my actions and truly believe that now is the time I have to talk or I will continue to relieve these terrible experiences that have caused suchgreat pain in my life. Anyways, I want to post more later, but this is enough for me right now! I have been reading many peoples stories and am greatly inspired by how brave they are to confront these demons. I wish everyone the best in their healing :hug:

Thanks for listnening!

Sarah

Welcome Sarah :hi:

I think you have come to the right place! This is a very supportive and caring group of people. Make yourself at home!

:hug::hug:

Welcome to After Silence!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

We're are very glad you are here too, you're gunna love it!

God bless,

Kristine :tealribbon::hug: