Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just Like To Say Hello

Guest Sharon24

Guest Sharon24

Hi,

My name is sharon I`m 24 and i`m from Belfast................I joined this group today and already I am starting to realise that I`m not alone can I just say a huge thankyou to Ellanesse :hug:

your reply to my story really ment alot to me and I am hoping that by me telling my story it`s a start in the right direction.

Sharon :unsure:

Hello and welcome, Sharon. I think it probably is a start in the right direction because when you can let it out and talk about it, it loses some of its power over you. I hope you understood that. ;)

Stay safe,

Ardatha

:hug: Hello, I am only a few days into joining myself, but I believe this place has sooooooooooo much to offer people... Please feel safe here and I hope that we ,as a group of people can make a difference :throb::hug:

Hi Sharon! Welcome to After Silence :hug: I'm so glad you found us! I know you will love it here... everyone is so supportive and loving. This is such a wonderful, safe place to heal. If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to PM me any time! Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Take precious care of yourself :inn:

:throb: Tracy

Welcome to After Silence, Sharon. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

(((Sharon))) Welcome to the group. I am sorry for the reasons that caused you to search us out but glad you were able to find us. This is a great supportive place to be while on your healing journey. Know that you are not alone. :hug:

((Sharon))

Welcome to the group. I'm sorry you've experienced so much pain, but I'm glad you've found us. Take your time to look around. Do your best to stay safe - we're all here for you.

((safe hugs))

<3

Alex

Gosh hello! You're quite farrr away from me. I'm about a 1/4 Irish though :D hehe. <3 Us Canadians are mutts tho, I can trace back about 4 or 5 different nationalities :D I love my Irish blood tho! :D heh.

Welcome to after silence. This place is AMAZING and everyone understand and is so supportive. Even just reading the inspiring words is very beneficial I find :)

So yes! Welcome hehe.

((((((((((((((((Sharon))))))))))), welcome here. You'll find that here's a lot of support, love and care. Hope this is a new beginning towards healing for you

Take care

Ceekay

:hug: