Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Previously Known As Blsutkobel

PureRain

For those of you who didn't know that I was changing my name, and knew me as Blsutkobel, this is my new username. Hope to talk to you all soon!

:dance::dance::dance:

Tricia

so I can't call you taco any more... I'll try to remember...

great name!!!! also..hah we need more of that here in Cali actually...too dry. sigh.

aw, what a pretty name....although, I'm with foxy.... I liked calling you taco.....hehehehe......whatever you call yourelf, I really like talking with you.

annie

Thank you everybody for your responses. And if you prefer to call me taco, I'm ok with that too. The change was mostly for people who didnt know what my name was anyway. :hi:

Thank you everybody for your responses. And if you prefer to call me taco, I'm ok with that too. The change was mostly for people who didnt know what my name was anyway. :hi:

you'll always be my taco head and my matchmaker! love your new name! love kaylin