Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm Nicole

luandlil

Hi, I'm Nicole.

I am 27, married with 2 gorgeous daughters, Lucinda 2yrs and Lilli 9mths.

I have been trying to pretend my abuse hasn't affected me but it has, in almost every area of my life.

I am a self harmer, I cut myself. I weigh 120kgs because I eat to block the pain. I am in $20,000 worth of credit card debt and I feel pretty inadequate and worthless most of the time. I am determined to keep my daughters safe and give them a wonderful childhood but I always worry I'm not doing a good enough job.

I recently started group therapy which is immensely helpful and I feel so peaceful there, like I am at home. I think I'm going to feel the same way about coming here, so I'm glad I found this forum. Reading some of the stories is like reading my own.

I was abused by my older step brother and step sister when I was about 6. Neither of my parents know.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to After Silence!!!!!

I'm so glad you're here. I go to group therepy as well and I know how helpfull it is. It's the smae here except it's available 24/7. Hope you get out of it as much as the rest of us have, remeber you're loved!

God bless,

Kristine :tealribbon:

:hug::wub: