Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New

Hi I'm 17 and I live in the UK. I haven't really talked about what happened to me because I can't tell anyone. My attacker was a member of my family>> my older cousin. It happened a week before my 15th birthday and I still have to see him from time to time. I just get so depressed sometimes and i've been on the verge of suicide a few times, I wish i could be stronger but sometimes it just feels like it is the only way out. I feel so much hate for him, and so much hate for myself> i am weak :(. My friend who has been through a similar experience instructed me to tell someone and let people in, but i just cant so I found this site. Thank you for listening

Mic x

Guest WhiteWolf

Hi Mic

I'm yesterdays newbie, and I'm glad you found somewhere you felt you could share. Your freind is right, talking helps, and even if you can only do that through a PC right now, then it's still a good thing.

White Wolf

(Been talking for the last 12 years- non stop at times!)

Hey! You have found the best site in the world! We're all one big family here! If you ever need anyone to talk too, I'm here. Good luck, stay strong! And know that we are all here for you if you need us!

:hug: