Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

sueellen

Hi, my name is sueellen and I am a survivor of date rape from long ago. A year and a half ago I started to deal with the after effects and I am trying this site to see if it helps me not feel so isolated. Will try and give more when I am able

Hi Sueellen,

Welcome to After Silence. Talking with other survivors has helped me immensely, and I hope that you too will feel less isolated here.

Make yourself at home! :hug:

Hello sueellen,

I am deeply sorry for what you have gone through. Thank youfor having the courage to come here and break your silence. You are in a safe and supportive community. many many welcomes to you.

Love, Haullie

Dear Sue Ellen,

Welcome to After Silence. This is a wonderful community of support and I have found it greatly helpful to talk with others who understand my experience. I'm glad you found us! Make yourself at home.

~Ellie Mae

I just wanted to say Hi and let you know that this does help. I was raped by my ex-boyfriend 8 years ago, and just started dealing with it a few months back. I was almost ready to give up when I found this site at the request of a counselor and it feels to comforting to know you are not alone and talk with others who understand the struggle. Be proud of yourself that you are dealing w/ it--it takes a lot of courage. Best Wishes, PM me anytime

:tealribbon: The problem of isolation is a common one for survivors. We can break our isolation here. It's a safe place. Welcome! :hi:

:butterfly::chat:Welcome to After Silence! :bighug::hug:

We are SO glad that you are making this healing journey with us.

Love & Hugs, Haullie