Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I haven't properly said hi and thankyou for making me feel welcome. This is the first time i have ever joined an online site, and i was kind of nervous about how to introduce myself. i have responded a few times, but never formally introduced myself, so Hi and THANK YOU for making me feel welcome and accepted. it is very hard to acknowledge my "stuff", and i can't use the "r" word. but i do feel safe here. cheers from Oz. littleseahorse :hi:

Hello Littleseahorse,

I'm so glad that you have taken that next step in introducing yourself. Welcome to After Silence and I do hope you find the compassion and grace here that I have. It's an amazing group of survivors and I'm very honored that you have joined us in our journey together. Good luck and God bless.

~Ellie Mae

thankyou Donna, i feel very safe here. i finally feel accepted for myself even with all my "stuff"

i was just told my psych nurse is leaving and i am feeling a bit shattered.he was the only one who truly heard what i was trying to say. he actually told me and showed me AS.

i just feel a bit storm-swept at the minute. :(

anyway thanks for the welcome

cheers

:butterfly::chat:Welcome to After Silence! :bighug::hug:

We are SO glad that you are making this healing journey with us.

Love & Hugs, Haullie