Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Saying Hi

I just wanted to say hi to everybody. While I'm not feeling to happy about needing to find a board like this one I'm happy I found AS. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and feeling better about myself.

mara

welcome to AS :hi:

I too am sorry for the reason that brought you here, but this is a good place where you will receive support from people who understand. :hug::)

Very glad that you stumbled across AS. Welcome! i've found nothing but support, caring, understanding, and acceptance here as I hope you find as well. :hi:

welcome to AS mara, may you find the peace that you deserve.

Love, Haullie

Hello Mara,

Welcome to After Silence. We always say welcome, but really, I wish no one else ever had to be welcomed to one of these forums. But since that will never happen, I'm so glad that you've found AS and I hope you find some encouragement and strength in the words others have to say.

~Ellie Mae

:butterfly::chat:Welcome to After Silence! :bighug::hug:

We are SO glad that you are making this healing journey with us.

Love & Hugs, Haullie