Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

dochas

Hello...

Well...nothing like jumping in with both feet! My counselor suggested I read/have contact with others who have gone through this stuff, too, so that I can see what I am going through is normal and I'm not dying! I'm 37, from Texas, and only semi-recently dealing with the sexual abuse (its still really hard to write that word, let alone say it!) though I have been dealing with spiritual abuse, & emotional/mental abuse from childhood,too. Enough for now....I like what I read and how kind y'all are to each other.

Well, I finally see someone else from the big state of TX on here.(lol)

Welcome to AS. I have found that this site has really helped a lot. It's great to talk to others whether in person or online who know exactly what you're going through. WELCOME!!!

Amy

welcome to AS hun. I'm sorry that you have reason to be here, but happy to have you nonetheless.

I hope you find lots of comfort and support here. don't worry about sharing, say as much or as little as YOU are comfortable with. take care.

Hi there from Australia ..yes unfortunately abuse transends the globe.. :hi: Hope you find the hope you are looking for ..support is in more abundance here than oil in Texas ...