Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey everyone. So I joined the board a while ago, but I'm pretty sure this is my first actual post. It's nice to know that I'm not alone. I just very recently got out of a B-A-D situation now I'm onto just trying to piece my life together and make it though each day. I'm only 19 years old and yet I feel like I've already lived through too much. I'm sure that plenty of you know how that feels. The person that I am living with showed me this website. I thought it was amazing to find a place where I can share what I'm feeling and be surrounded by people who understand. Thanks.

Abi

Welcome, Abi! You are not alone. We understand. :hi::tealribbon:

Welcome to AS, Abi!! You definitely are not alone and people here are very understanding and supportive. Hope you find it as helpful as I have.

:bighug:

I'm sure many of us know what you mean with saying "I'm young but yet I feel like I've already lived through too much"

Me too.

Hope you will like it here and you gonna get to know some great people.

Take care