Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi There!

Hi there, :hi:

I am new here and i just thought i would say a big hello!!!

I'm not too sure what to say about myself.

For starters I am a 16year old girl.

And i was first raped when i was 6 years old. The last time it happened was a few days ago. But i won't get into that.

If there is anything you would like to know about me, please feel free to ask and i will be more than happy to answer your questions!!

Take care

warm hugs to all :hug:

(((((((((((((((((((lostangel))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you found AS, but so sad that you went through the horrible events that brought each and every one of us here.

It must be difficult for you to have all the old wounds reopened together with the recently-inflicted ones.

If you would like to talk, please PM me. I'm a survivor too - of abuse/rape between the ages of four and eight. I'm 18 at the present time. I have been here for a while and I hope that this community will mean as much to you as it has meant to me.

:hug:

Selene

Hi there everyone, I just wanted to say a huge thankyou for all of the warm welcomes!!

Take care