Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introductions

Hi there,

I'm Ashley-Michelle. I'm 21, and actually joined a few months ago (which I had completely failed to realize, ha!) and am approaching the third anniversary of my attack. It's a little over a month away (July 19) and I'm actually struggling quite a bit right now. I got married in December, but the rape is really tearing my marriage apart. Additionally, I am really overwhelmed with an eating disorder.

Mostly I'm just looking for a supportive place that will allow me to vent and offer help to others. I don't know how much help I can be, but I would like to do what I can. My hopes are to someday be a psychologist myself.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Much love,

Ashley-Michelle

Welcome to AS, :hug:

Welcome to AS Ashley... :hi:

Glad you found us, great to see you :hug:

Welcome to AS, Ashley-Michelle :)

Glad to have you here :hug:

Thank you Karen, ihavemade it, Lina Lu Lu Belle, little lost girl, moonshine, Lindy, Vera, Donna and Nicole for such warm welcomes.

((((hugs to all if okay)))))

Oh, and Lina, "Jackie's Strength" is presently my favorite Tori Amos song. :)

((((Vera, Donna, Nicole)))) Thanks for pointing me to this place, my friends. :)

Much love,

Ashley-Michelle

Edited by TabloidScully