Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Silenced Long Enuff ! Behind Blue Eyes

Hi. Im alive. Wow, its bright out here. The air is sweet and full of spring. Ive sprung outta the darkness to a life Ive always wanted. Do i cry :cry: . No, not anymore. Cant let my eyes fill with tears cause i would definitly not be able to see. (Kinda makes things a bit blurry). Ive been doing this my whole life it a nutshell..................... :duh: ya ,,,,,, DUHHH , cant belive my family has brainwashed me my whole life.

Anyways, a little bit about me,, family comes later. Im more important here. Im pretty quiet. Im a bad speller, i have thick glasses and a slurred speach wich i go to speach classes for. My hair is long and i have crooked teeth. They say i have a learning disabilty. I get teased everyday and beat up cause i have only one arm on my glasses cause my mother is with an alcoholic heroin user and cant afford the good things in life for her kids cause she was abused and thinks its ok to let her husband do the same things to her kids. But of course my mother loves me.

Im 27 now and realize when family hurt me ,,its not because they love me and want the best for me. They only want the best for them selfs. I dont feel sorry for people that hurt people just cause they were hurt. I was hurt and i treat people with respect. Im 2 nice when it comes to that stuff. Anyways, im going thru a crisis and need help, answers, strength, experience, and hope. I dont want people in my life to tell me to keep it in the past and forget about it, dont bring this up now outta the blue, ouch your hurting me cause of what you been thru, why do you have top bring this up , hes paid for what hes done, why confront him now????????. I now have short hair and somewhat straight teeth, and my glasses have 2 arms instead of one. My learning disability was my family and bad spelling dosent meen im stoopid. Im happy and greatful that there is this place I can come to when I need answers. Im hoping to find some freinds out here and people who i can trust. My girlfreind said this to me the other day. " who said you cant pick your family was wrong". I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to AS, I hope that we can help you, and no I don't believe for one moment that you are stupid . .. :hug:

Welcome to AS. Glad u found your way here. Family is what you make it. Wedon't need so called families that make your life hell. Look forward to getting to know you.

Love & Light,

Yemaya :hi:

Hi!

I'm glad that you have realized as much as you have already. You've already gone a long way - and I hope that you will find AS as comforting as I have.

Hugs

Selene

I really loved your way to write the introduction.

(don't get it wrong, I don't think it's good what happened in your life and so..)

Welcome on board!

You'll find many amazing people here

hey there welcome. you and i are neighbors, right across the river. i'm in a northern detroit suburb. how cool is that, someone close to home!

-kristine

Wow, what great insights you have! AS is a great place for support and validation. I'm glad you're here. Welcome! :hi::tealribbon:

• 9 months later...

U R "VERY BEAUTIFUL" AND STRONG WILLED...HERE IS A MASSIVE HUG 4 U. :hug:

I AM SUFFERING NOW BUT I HOPE IN TIME I WILL BE A NICE AS U... THEY SAY TIME IS A GREAT HEALER....ALL I WISH IN LIFE IS "2 BE ABLE 2 SMILE FROM MY HEART" AND I DON'T THINK THERE R MANY PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH WHO CAN DO THIS.

I AM HERE 4 U IF U NEED A FRIEND OK? GIVE ME A BUZZ SOMETIME..A SMILE COSTS NOTHING BUT IT CAN MAKE SOME 1 VERY HAPPY..SO I HOPE THIS SMILE I WANNA SEND U NOW WILL MAKE U HAPPY. :)

WE ALL NEED 2 SOME 1 TALK 2 SOME TIMES IN OUR LIFE AND THIS SITE IS THE PERFECT PLACE 2 BE..COZ WE ALL KNOW HOW IT FEELS 2 SUFFER BAD TIMES.

TAKE CARE OK?... :hug: :hug: