Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone, I'm new here and pretty nervous. Never been on a site like this before. I guess I should introduce myself, my names Jen, I'm from the UK and I talk a lot on christian chat boards and stuff, I used to belong to an msn group that I could post my thoughts about what happened on but someone read what I was writing and posted it all over the internet for everyone else to read so this is my first attempt at trying to talk again.

Love,

Jens

:hug: Welcome to AS Jens. I'm so sorry that your privacy was violated at the msn group. It's very admirable for you to make this "attempt at trying to talk again" after an experience like that.

AS is a very supportive, understanding place to share whatever's on your mind. I hope you'll feel comfortable here, I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards! :bighug:

Feel free to pm me anytime if you need someone to talk with/vent to :butterfly:.

Thank you all so much for replying so fast. I'm really pleased to find a place like this and I've read all your guidelines on privacy so I'm hoping that what happened with msn doesn't happen again.

Love,

Jens

Hi everyone, I'm new here and pretty nervous. Never been on a site like this before. I guess I should introduce myself, my names Jen, I'm from the UK and I talk a lot on christian chat boards and stuff, I used to belong to an msn group that I could post my thoughts about what happened on but someone read what I was writing and posted it all over the internet for everyone else to read so this is my first attempt at trying to talk again.

Love,

Jens

hey jen, I hope you feel welcome there are many christian survivors here. me for one.

welcome shanon :hug:

Hi, Jens! Welcome. Sorry you had a bad experience. I was pretty nervous when I started this, too. But, AS really is a safe and supportive place. :hi::tealribbon:

Thanks again everyone for the welcome, I have been posting in other areas of the forum but hope you all don't mind that I wont be posting up what actually happened to me any time soon, I'm still not comfortable with sharing all that.

Jens

Welcome to AS, one of the best things about this place is you can take as long or as little time as you need to post things, so never feel pressured .. :hug: :hug:

Thanks again everyone for the welcome, I have been posting in other areas of the forum but hope you all don't mind that I wont be posting up what actually happened to me any time soon, I'm still not comfortable with sharing all that.

Jens

It's totally understandabe that you don't want to talk about what actually happened. I have been here about eight months now and I still haven't shared my story in the Share Your Story section.

You have to do what you feel is right for you. Maybe little parts of your story will come out during some of your posts, maybe not. There is no "right" way.

Welcome!

Love

Selene