New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Not So New

*sigh* Life has a way of screwing things up royally. Supremely. Mangling things so that they no longer appear normal or sane. There were some deaths I couldn't get past - more friends. Family members. Diagnoses of cancer - some will heal, some won't. Friends going through major life changes and me just trying to stay afloat. Work became a waking nightmare and sleep is impossible. There are days when I kid myself, saying that I'm fine. I'm healed.

But I'm not. I've just learned to deal with it all. I think. So. I'm back, if that's cool.

Kelly

i am definatly glad to see you back around the board. sorry that you're going through so much right now. you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless,

Kristine

:hug::wub::hug:

Thank you! It's good to see I wasn't forgotten :)

I get to use my favourite smilie again!! :hi:

I am sorry for all that you are going through, but I am glad that you have come back for some support.

Best wishes

karen

One lovely thing about this place, its here when we need it. Welcome back .. :hug:

Wlcome back

Sorry to hear your going through such a hard time right now we are all here for you.

Take care x

:hug::hug:

((((((Kelly)))))) :hi:

Glad you're back. Of course, you're welcome. You've been through a lot--come get some support and warm fuzzies! :hug::console::hug:

Welcome back, Kelly! :)

:hug: Kelly :hug:

Hi, I'm relatively new here so we haven't met, but I'm glad that your back just the same!

I'm so heartbroken that life has been so difficult for you lately. I know deaths can put a strain on virtually every aspect of your life. You're in my thoughts and prayers. :comfort:

It's nice to meet you.

God Bless,

Ryann

*hugs* I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner!

Things have been crazier - if that's possible. I have averaged an hours worth of sleep a night for the last two weeks. I can barely function. I go to work, I come home. That's it.

But tomorrow I am flying to NC for a week to see my best friend so thank goodness for that! Then I fly out to Cancun for the first vacation in 13 years! YAY!

Thank you for the warm responses :):hi: