Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Not So New

*sigh* Life has a way of screwing things up royally. Supremely. Mangling things so that they no longer appear normal or sane. There were some deaths I couldn't get past - more friends. Family members. Diagnoses of cancer - some will heal, some won't. Friends going through major life changes and me just trying to stay afloat. Work became a waking nightmare and sleep is impossible. There are days when I kid myself, saying that I'm fine. I'm healed.

But I'm not. I've just learned to deal with it all. I think. So. I'm back, if that's cool.

Kelly

i am definatly glad to see you back around the board. sorry that you're going through so much right now. you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless,

Kristine

:hug::wub::hug:

Thank you! It's good to see I wasn't forgotten :)

I get to use my favourite smilie again!! :hi:

I am sorry for all that you are going through, but I am glad that you have come back for some support.

Best wishes

karen

One lovely thing about this place, its here when we need it. Welcome back .. :hug:

Wlcome back

Sorry to hear your going through such a hard time right now we are all here for you.

Take care x

:hug::hug:

((((((Kelly)))))) :hi:

Glad you're back. Of course, you're welcome. You've been through a lot--come get some support and warm fuzzies! :hug::console::hug:

Welcome back, Kelly! :)

:hug: Kelly :hug:

Hi, I'm relatively new here so we haven't met, but I'm glad that your back just the same!

I'm so heartbroken that life has been so difficult for you lately. I know deaths can put a strain on virtually every aspect of your life. You're in my thoughts and prayers. :comfort:

It's nice to meet you.

God Bless,

Ryann

*hugs* I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner!

Things have been crazier - if that's possible. I have averaged an hours worth of sleep a night for the last two weeks. I can barely function. I go to work, I come home. That's it.

But tomorrow I am flying to NC for a week to see my best friend so thank goodness for that! Then I fly out to Cancun for the first vacation in 13 years! YAY!

Thank you for the warm responses :):hi: