splitperson3

Hi...i'm New Too

Hi..I'm new here and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself I guess. I'm Kevin, a 47 yr old survivor of being sexually abused by my mom, brother and 3 men outside the family. My brother who sexually abused me enjoyed doing torture stuff to me and then being my rescuer too at times. He (they all) really screwed with my head and body. Plus my stepdad was an ex cop who was ok when sober but when drunk would beat us kids and mom and threaten her with his service revolver in front of us. Anyway, I have been dealing with it in therapy since 91 almost weekly and was in a sexual trauma unit of a psych hospital in Kansas City that deals with this stuff too three times. I have PTSD and DID and should know better but feel ashamed alot and hurt myself alot. No one suspects it who doesn't know because I wear such a good mask (I think anyway) in my professional life but inside i'm dying more each day. Thanks for reading this and letting me join here. Take care everyone.

Hi and welcome to AS

Best wishes

Karen

Welcome to AS, Kevin. You will find many wonderful people (both male and female) who understand and can relate. :hug:

I am sorry to hear about the pain you have been through Kevin. Feel free to make yourself right at home and know that we all relate and are here for you. :console:

Welcome to AS. :bighug:

:hug:

Donna =)

thanks so much!

Hi..I'm new here and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself I guess. I'm Kevin, a 47 yr old survivor of being sexually abused by my mom, brother and 3 men outside the family. My brother who sexually abused me enjoyed doing torture stuff to me and then being my rescuer too at times. He (they all) really screwed with my head and body. Plus my stepdad was an ex cop who was ok when sober but when drunk would beat us kids and mom and threaten her with his service revolver in front of us. Anyway, I have been dealing with it in therapy since 91 almost weekly and was in a sexual trauma unit of a psych hospital in Kansas City that deals with this stuff too three times. I have PTSD and DID and should know better but feel ashamed alot and hurt myself alot. No one suspects it who doesn't know because I wear such a good mask (I think anyway) in my professional life but inside i'm dying more each day. Thanks for reading this and letting me join here. Take care everyone.

No one suspects it who doesn't know because I wear such a good mask (I think anyway) in my professional life but inside i'm dying more each day.

The mask, something we all share....

Welcome at AS, hope you will like it here and you'll find some new friends

thank you so very much....i needed to know someone cared today...feeling very alone and little here

No one suspects it who doesn't know because I wear such a good mask (I think anyway) in my professional life but inside i'm dying more each day.

The mask, something we all share....

Welcome at AS, hope you will like it here and you'll find some new friends

Hiya Kevin :hug: