Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

'ello!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Natasha, I recently signed up here with encouragement from my friend Haullie, I'm sure you all know her, lol. :wub:

Anyways, I am a survivor and I can't wait until I have a chance to sit down and look around and get to know all of you. I'm not on my own computer right now but I will come back and give a better intro in a few days.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day, take care everyone!

Much Love,

Natasha~

xo

Hi and welcome to AS

from an 'oldie'

best wishes

karen

Welcome to AS .. I hope that you find it a good place to be .. :hug:

Welcome to AS Natasha! :hi:

We exchanged a few emails years ago when I first published my site (dancinginthedarkness.com) and of course I heard wonderful things about you and your music from Haullie. I'm glad you joined, make yourself at home! :)

Good to meet you,

from another 'oldie' but the grey hair makes me look older than I am!

foxy

Hey, Natasha. Welcome! Yes, Haullie makes wonderful contributions to this board. I'm glad she referred you and I hope you'll like it here.

:hug::dance::wub:WOO HOO!

She joined!

Hey Natasha! I'm so glad to see that you've joined AS. Welcome sweetie, to the lovebunch! I absolutely adore this place. I call it my second home hehe cause I've grown to love these people like they were my own extended family. I'm so glad to see you here. May you find hope, encouragement and connection from within like we all have. You are amazing!

Love, Haullie :wub::throb:

Wow, thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! It's so nice to be received in such a manner. Vera of course I remember you, I still think your site is lovely. Haullie, thanks for telling me about this place, I'm sure I'll love it here.

So here's a better intro:

Name: Natasha

B-Day: June 4

Home Country: Canada

I'm married, I have a kitty named Samantha, I am a survivor of rape, molestation and sexual abuse. I'm in the stage of healing wherein I've gone from victim to survivor and now I'm trying to be a woman again. Some days are harder than others, but I get by. I play the piano, guitar and I sing. Mostly I just want to spread love and compassion. Sometimes it's hard in the face of human suffering, but I make an effort. I hope that we can all become good friends and help each other through good and bad times.

Take care, everyone! :wub:

Much Love,

Natasha~

xo

• 3 weeks later...