Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello There

Guest anastasia

Guest anastasia

Hi, my name is Ana, obviously not much different than my nick lol. Anyway I am new here to "After Silence" and just wanted to say 'Hello' to everyone out there. And especially wanted to send out a warm hug to Sookie for the warm welcome in AS chat :dance:

Anywho, yeah hehee uhm let's see what else should I say? You guys tell me!

Thanks,

:throb:

Ana

Hello & welcome-again.... :)

I hope u have taken the time 2 look around & i hope u find wot u need here-feel free 2 post anywhere anytime bout anything.... :)

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie :) xoxo

Ana,

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you grow to love this place as much as I do.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Ana, I'm new here too, but I hope you'll allow me to add my welcome too.

Guest queenie

Welcome Ana :hug:

I hope you find what you are looking for and needing here! We are all very supportive..this is quite the loving family here! I look forward to getting to know you and your story.

queenie

Guest anastasia

Hi again,

I just wanted to thank everyone that said hello to me, and extended such a warm welcome to me thank you!!! Everyone is so kind :greet:

Let's see here what can I say about myself? I am 29 and live in the states, well eastern seaboard. lol. Uhm I was an army brat. Extensive sh*t that I cannot get into just yet, and I know there is a more appropriate place to speak out about our histories, so of course, when ready I will write it there.

Uhm, what else :duh: I feel as though I am a career student hahah. Prolly am, just finished up my last y ear of school. Medical school in fact. So yeah. Right now enjoying the summer, doing traveling work, and trying to pay back some loans!!!

I have two beautiful ferrets, and a 78lb ball of fur that is my dog. I got Azul when he was five weeks old, weaned him myself, and he truly thinks I am his mum. He is now eight, and will be nine in January, I cannot believe time passes this fast. But I guess when you love something so much, the time flies by. I cannot have children, so these are my kids. I also have a horse farm. Well, correction, one day it should be a self sufficient farm. Now I have six of my own, and 25 boarders, which is where the money comes from to keep it running. It is called 'Stormy Meadows', and that's where I can usually be found, if not trying to save the world. Yeah I have this rescuer complex. Go figure, look at what I do for a living :duh: But truly, I love it. Also in what little free time I have, I teach paramedic school (I have a master's in it, and am also nationally registered paramedic, and I work on the street once a week volunteer), volunteer at a domestic violence shelter, crisis center, and as a firefighter. Uhm can we say overachiever????? Yeah yeah I know :!:

:hmm: Well, that is me. In a preverbial nutshell. As I think of more, or you can always ask hehe, I will type it. Again, thanks to all who gave me such a lovely warm welcome :hug:

:throb:

Ana

Hi Ana and welcome to After Silence (sorry I'm so late to say welcome!) I hope you find what you are looking for here, this is such a wonderful place to be!

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

((Ana)),

Hi sweetie. I hope you find this place as supportive and loving as I have.

Take your time to look around, and when you're ready, share your story with us (if you'd like).

((safe hugs))

<3

Alex