Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest anastasia

Hello There

9 posts in this topic

Hi, my name is Ana, obviously not much different than my nick lol. Anyway I am new here to "After Silence" and just wanted to say 'Hello' to everyone out there. And especially wanted to send out a warm hug to Sookie for the warm welcome in AS chat :dance:

Anywho, yeah hehee uhm let's see what else should I say? You guys tell me!

Thanks,

:throb:

Ana

Hello & welcome-again.... :)

I hope u have taken the time 2 look around & i hope u find wot u need here-feel free 2 post anywhere anytime bout anything.... :)

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie :) xoxo

(Ana)

welcome :)

hope you find what you are looking for.

everyone here is great :)

emmx :wub:

Ana,

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you grow to love this place as much as I do.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Ana, I'm new here too, but I hope you'll allow me to add my welcome too.

Welcome Ana :hug:

I hope you find what you are looking for and needing here! We are all very supportive..this is quite the loving family here! I look forward to getting to know you and your story.

queenie

Hi again,

I just wanted to thank everyone that said hello to me, and extended such a warm welcome to me thank you!!! Everyone is so kind :greet:

Let's see here what can I say about myself? I am 29 and live in the states, well eastern seaboard. lol. Uhm I was an army brat. Extensive sh*t that I cannot get into just yet, and I know there is a more appropriate place to speak out about our histories, so of course, when ready I will write it there.

Uhm, what else :duh: I feel as though I am a career student hahah. Prolly am, just finished up my last y ear of school. Medical school in fact. So yeah. Right now enjoying the summer, doing traveling work, and trying to pay back some loans!!!

I have two beautiful ferrets, and a 78lb ball of fur that is my dog. I got Azul when he was five weeks old, weaned him myself, and he truly thinks I am his mum. He is now eight, and will be nine in January, I cannot believe time passes this fast. But I guess when you love something so much, the time flies by. I cannot have children, so these are my kids. I also have a horse farm. Well, correction, one day it should be a self sufficient farm. Now I have six of my own, and 25 boarders, which is where the money comes from to keep it running. It is called 'Stormy Meadows', and that's where I can usually be found, if not trying to save the world. Yeah I have this rescuer complex. Go figure, look at what I do for a living :duh: But truly, I love it. Also in what little free time I have, I teach paramedic school (I have a master's in it, and am also nationally registered paramedic, and I work on the street once a week volunteer), volunteer at a domestic violence shelter, crisis center, and as a firefighter. Uhm can we say overachiever????? Yeah yeah I know :!:

:hmm: Well, that is me. In a preverbial nutshell. As I think of more, or you can always ask hehe, I will type it. Again, thanks to all who gave me such a lovely warm welcome :hug:

:throb:

Ana

Hi Ana and welcome to After Silence (sorry I'm so late to say welcome!) I hope you find what you are looking for here, this is such a wonderful place to be!

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

((Ana)),

Hi sweetie. I hope you find this place as supportive and loving as I have.

Take your time to look around, and when you're ready, share your story with us (if you'd like).

((safe hugs))

<3

Alex