Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi (old Member Returning)

Hi

Many of you will remember me as having the username Dawn, i left here because i felt overwhelmed, and not in a great place. I now realise leaving was a hasty decision... so, sorry moderators and admin for putting you through the hassle of unregistering me, only for me to come back less than two weeks later.

Im not sure if i deserve to be back here, but i feel i still need you all.

There's a whole lot more to say, but that's a whole other post.

so here i find myself using the username invisable, cos that is simply how i feel. :(

Dawn

Welcome back Invisible (or can we call you Dawn?)

I am glad to see you back. I am sorry that you feel 'invisible' and I hope that being back at AS will help you relalise that you certainly aren't!!

best wishes

karen

Thanks for the welcome,

and yep of course you can all call me Dawn....

Dawn

Welcome back Invisible (or can we call you Dawn?)

I am glad to see you back. I am sorry that you feel 'invisible' and I hope that being back at AS will help you relalise that you certainly aren't!!

best wishes

karen

I rather call you Dawn caz to me you're not invisible :) Welcome back... I can relate to the run-away-and-come-back issue. Looking forward to meet you.

helloooo Dawn honey,

Welcome back sweetie of course you deserve to be here.

you have been missed honey.

:hug::hug::hug:

Soph

hey invisible/dawn!

i'm glad you're back!!!! i remember some of your posts that really affected me and your replies to some of my posts that really meant a lot to me.

i hope that you will find your way again on your journey and in the meantime, i'm sure the whole board is happy to see you back here.

lots of love and hugs

selene

Wanting to just fade away is a wish I'm sure many of us share. On those days it seems that if you just hang on a little bit longer, maybe one more day, something will remind you that there isn't a single person that can take your place. You're irreplaceable. Welcome back, Dawn. :)

Ashleigh (Loralei)

Welcome Back! Hey, I see you. And I'm glad you're here.

its nice to have you back, i missed having you around!!!!

-kristine :tealribbon:

sorry moderators and admin for putting you through the hassle of unregistering me, only for me to come back less than two weeks later.

Im not sure if i deserve to be back here, but i feel i still need you all.

Hey sweetie, no need to apologize and you do absolutely deserve to be here. It's ok to take a break or to think that it's time to leave, and it is equally ok to come back. Our doors are always open :comfort:

We are still here for you, and while I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time, I'm glad you found your way back.

welcome back ((((((((Dawn)))))))))))

:hug::hug::hug:

C

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...