Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

I hope it's ok for me to come back here again :blush: . It's been a while and when i was last here i was new and didn't post much so i'm pretty rubbish really :( . I've had a lot of battles to fight lately and a lot of acomplishments too. Just needing to find somewhere safe to be really and i always seem to be drawn back here. I hope you don't mind me being around again and hopefully this time i will have the courage to post more and join in. Trust you are all keeping safe and well

With Love

Purple :butterfly:

Course we don't mind you popping back again, hope that you find it helps, sorry to hear you haven't been having the best of times lately .. :hug: :hug:

HEY :):hug: glad to see your back :dance: .... see ya around hun x

Welcome back! Im fairy new here and do find plucking up the courage to post hard - but its always worth it. Hope you find it useful too. :hug:

Welcome back and hello. AS is here when you need it.

Thanks (((( EveryOne )))) for the warm welcomes/welcome backs :up: . Look forward to seeing you all around the forums :)

With Love

Purple :butterfly:

Edited by Purple