Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi,

I registered this week, and have come here to say hi.

I am Kezzie, 30, female.

I am finding admitting my past very hard, and tend to approach things academically (which means what I post tends to sound unemotional), as that is the way I cope. So wanted to apologise for that.

Kezzie

Hi Kezzie,

Welcome to After Silence :hi:

Hi Kezzie, I'm new too. I (& I'm sure everyone else here) understands how hard it is to discuss past traumas. I think I can come accross as unemotional in posts too sometimes. You're definitely not alone.

Welcome Kezzie :butterfly:.

Welcome to AS .. :hug: :hug:

Welcome!!!

Approaching things academically can sometimes be really valuable - and everyone has their own way of dealing with things - so I'm sure no one here expects you to apologize for doing things your way.

Hugs

Selene

• 1 year later...

Thanks for that ... I know it is a long time since I said "hi".

Been struggling since then, sorry.

But I have actually told my therapist that I was sexually abused. This is a really big step for me, like I am sure it is for everyone, but it has made me feel more vulnerable.

Kezzie

Edited by Kezzie