Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Dunno If Im Doing This Right?

erm...hi im crap at computors and stuff i dont even no if im doing this right??? well here goes.

im gracie lou

im 16

i was raped 2 years ago today

i think it would really help me talking to guys. x

I am so sorry for what you have had to endure 2 years ago today honey, it is awful. :console:

You posted just fine but I moved you over to the intro forum instead of where you previously had posted, it's no big deal so don't worry about it. :console:

Feel free to make yourself right at home here and talk about as much or as little as you want when you are ready, never before that.

We are here, welcome to AS. :bighug:

:hug:

Donna =)

hi and welcome to AS

I am so sorry for what happened to you. You have found an excellent place to recieve support and friendship

Best wishes

Karen

hehe not at all!!

Just do whatever is comfortable for you. Write what you want, answer posts you feel comfortable answering, ask whenever you are not sure. It takes a while to get settled in, but you will!!!

best wishes

karen

Hugs to Gracie Lou. I'm so sorry. Anniversaries can be so rough. But, I think you did a good thing coming here. This is a wonderful, supportive place. Welcome!

hey

My name is Nicole and i am 18 i was also r***d and if you ever need to talk just pm me i check it often and i hope you find everything you need everyone is very supprtive and there is always someone to talk to goodluck

lots of safe hugs

Nicole

Hey

i am nicole and i am 18 i have also been r***d 2 years ago and if you ever need to talk i am here for ya just pm me i check it often.. I am glad you found AS everyone here is very supprtive and caring so goodluck with everything

lots of safe hugs

:) Nicole :)