Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newby Here

hello everyone

am new here, and am a survivor.

i hope its not an inconvinience for anyone here bout the fact that am male, am sure the majority here are ladies, as am sure , most of you resent males, and right you are about that.

a bit bout me and what brings me here...

am a survivor of family abuse on several ways...emotional, physical, psycological and as well as sexual, wich came latter.

more latter...will see..

take care all

eolewind

eolewind,

Welcome to After Silence. Please know that all survivors are equally welcome here, female or male it's not important.

Make yourself at home and feel free to look around :)

Hi and welcome to the site..

I am male, I am a secondary survivor. One of the key factors relating to this site that I have found is that there is no judgement here, just people trying to heal, be that male or female. I guess that you can make as much or as little of the site as you want and this is what makes it a great place to begin your journey.

Wishing you much luck with this...

Brian

Welcome to AS, I hope that you find it helps to be here .. :hug:

Sweetie. You are a survivor .. i wouldnt resent you at all, whether you were any different in any way, no matter how. :hug: ... Welcome to AS .. pm if you need me at any point xxxxxxx :) or just for a chat:P

hello everyone

thank you very much for the more than welcome i got here.

its much appreciated cause i really feel the need not to feel alone...to be able to be with people who have been there..if it make sense..

once again..thank you for the warm welcome

take good care everyone

eolewind