Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

*waves* Im Back ^^

SLG

Hello everyone!

Sooo... I haven't really been around for some time.. Missed you all. Im back now, although it might take a while before im back to being really active ;)

Let's see... what's been up last couple of months. I had an accident in october, which was the main reason i left. I couldn't really keep up with everything anymore, so i retreated to just using LJ online and stop all my other activities. So been busy recovering from it.. Was in pretty bad state at that time..

But i'm doing far better now, recovered for 90% and picking up things in my life.. Besides the accident, and recovering, which have been main activity's in my life since october, a lot of things happend in my life. Having to stay at my parents cause of my injury;s, Splitting up with my girlfriend and losing most my friends in the process.. Through it all im doing pretty good, eventho most is hard to deal with..

I started therapy last month and going to start in a traumarecovery therapy group in a month or too, 3 days a week and all pretty intense.. Not looking forward to it, but glad i have the oppertunity to go back to therapy...

That's about it for now. Just thought i'd say hi, seeing there's a lot of new people too ;)

:hug:

Love,

SLG

WEEEELCOME BAACK!

wow great minds think alike hey?

We didnt even tell each other we were coming back..LMAO.

as Donna said to me..welcome home. Its actually really nice to be back..

I might talk to you lots but I still miss ya! LOL

Love,

s

xoxoxoxx :wub::wub::wub:

SL,

My dutch friend how are you? good to see you back ok I am gonna go post that I am back to :greet:

Edited by heathbar

Hey you, welcome back!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad to know you are recovering :bighug:

We missed you here :hug:

Hi SLG :hug:

I'm fairly new, so we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet!

I'm so happy to hear that you've recovered from an accident. I know that can be no fun...lots of pain and stress!! I hope that things only continue to get better for you.

Welcome back,

Ryann

• 10 months later...

SLG!!!

i love you!! :bighug:

and now two things to make you smile

:penguin::bubble:

:)

lol

i love you!!!!!

:bighug: