Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi! :)

Hi there! I'm a 21 year old university student, originally from the southeastern US but now living in England. I am an artist, which is really important for my life and healing. I love being active, getting out in nature, and I'm really lucky to have some amazing people in my life. What I would really love going forward though would be able to connect with people that can relate to my experiences and the struggles of healing after CSA. I am struggling to find support groups in my area and feel quite lonely in this aspect of my life, so I thought looking for online communities could be a good start. It's nice to start meeting y'all :)

15 minutes ago, jelly8 said:

Hi there! I'm a 21 year old university student, originally from the southeastern US but now living in England. I am an artist, which is really important for my life and healing. I love being active, getting out in nature, and I'm really lucky to have some amazing people in my life. What I would really love going forward though would be able to connect with people that can relate to my experiences and the struggles of healing after CSA. I am struggling to find support groups in my area and feel quite lonely in this aspect of my life, so I thought looking for online communities could be a good start. It's nice to start meeting y'all :)

Hello jelly8 and welcome on board! I am Wanna :flowers:

This community offers a safe place for survivors to connect, exchange support, advice and have the opportunity to use their voices. You decide what to share and when, we're here for you. Aside from trauma related topics, you can talk about day-to-day life here too, what's on your mind and how you feel. 

We have a Healing Through Creativity forum you could check out, where some of our artists here post their work. I do hope this will be the extra addition in your support system that you are looking for. I am glad to hear you have people supporting you IRL, too. 

Please check your inbox for some information. If you would have questions, need assistance with the site or need a vent/chat, us staff are here for you!

All best, W ☀️