Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello!!

Hi everyone, I decided to join this message board to connect with people who “get it” and to participate in this lovely community. 

I did have an account on here a while ago, but I only made a few posts and it has been a while. Also, I wanted to change my username. So I’m starting fresh! 😁 

A bit about me: I am a 19 y/o female college sophomore. I am majoring in biology b/c I want to be a doctor (ob/gyn), and also I love science. I am Christian, which is very important to me, I like video games and reading, and I used to play the flute for 7 years!!

I really am looking forward to being here with you all! I admire this community and how accepting, supportive, and real everyone is. 💗

Hi, @ambergirl, I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but glad you have support. I played the flute as well! I think about relearning it sometimes because I really loved it. I also like video games, although I mostly just play Animal Crossing and Mario ones haha. Anyway, welcome!

Just now, Eira_G said:

Hi, @ambergirl, I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but glad you have support. I played the flute as well! I think about relearning it sometimes because I really loved it. I also like video games, although I mostly just play Animal Crossing and Mario ones haha. Anyway, welcome!

Thank you @Eira_G ! I love Mario very much too and AC is very fun as well :)

Welcome to AS, @ambergirl! Or should I say "welcome back"? :) I'm glad you found your way back here. You didn't deserve what happened to you. It was cruel and wrong. So being here is a great step towards healing. You'll meet lots of very friendly and supportive people in this community. ❤️ 

I love video games! They are my LIFE. :lol: I'm really proud of you for going into medicine, especially wanting to be an obgyn. I wish you all the best for your future (and your present)!

-Finchy

P.S. If you would like anything done about your previous account, such as merging it with this one, setting it as inactive, or anything like that, please let us moderators know in the Help Desk.

Welcome back @ambergirl. You are always welcome here at AS. This is such a kind and caring community and we are all here to help each other heal. 

I also love science and I'm a huge nerd. Hence the profile pic of a blood smear under a microscope. 

Wishing you all the best as you "start fresh" on the site.